This workshop provides an opportunity to practice new creative camera skills whilst on location. Personalised, one on one attention in a small and relaxed environment, Fresh country air, challenging yourself and learning.
- Country property with horse stables horses 1 equestrian rider and 1 cowgirl – Gisborne
- Intermediate to Advanced photographers
- Approach to the environment
- Approach to the person and posing
- Off camera lighting techniques
- Light metering
- Camera settings and tripod usage
- Natural lighting techniques and balancing
- Off camera flash
$395 per person (6-8 people maximum)
- 1pm – 5pm (afternoon tea included)
What to bring:
- Camera, lenses, tripod, any flash equipment (including remote triggers), wear comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear.